DataTrace data loggers and DTPro software can be used to record and analyze temperature, humidity, and pressure data for numerous applications.
The most common uses for DataTrace data loggers and DTPro software are mapping storage and laboratory equipment, sterilizers, and cooking processes for qualification/validation efforts or routine process monitoring.
- Temperature Data Loggers are used to record, analyze, and produce reports for the temperature readings during the testing.
- Mapping of refrigerators, freezer, stability chambers and incubators, storage equipment and areas.
- Mapping of Autoclaves, Depyrogenation Ovens, and Ethylene Oxide Sterilizers.
- Monitoring critical processes in pasteurizers, smokers, retorts, ovens, fryers, etc.
- Humidity Data Loggers are used to record, analyze, and produce reports for the relative humidity readings during the testing.
- Mapping of stability chambers, incubators, storage equipment and areas.
- Mapping of Ethylene Oxide Sterilizers.
- Pressure Data Loggers are used to record, analyze, and produce reports for the pressure readings during the testing.
- Mapping of Autoclaves and Ethylene Oxide Sterilizers.
Mesa Laboratories produces two types of DataTrace data loggers, MPIII and MPRF, with temperature, humidity, and pressure models of each type.
When real-time data is needed, the best choice is always going to be using MPRF loggers. Knowing the actual readings in the equipment at any given time provides the opportunity to adjust the pressure, temperature, or humidity settings for the equipment being mapped or monitored, determine if the readings go out of specification during a run, or to just know what the conditions in the equipment are.
Our MPIII data loggers are designed to easily fit in locations that other data loggers can’t. They can be used in cans, pouches, sterilization bags, vials, bottles, or anywhere they can fit. Getting the data logger as close as possible to the critical areas allows the most important data to be collected.
MPRF and MPIII data loggers both operate wirelessly, at a low voltage, and are well suited for operation in both normal and hazardous environments. In addition to being intrinsically safe, our MPRF and MPIII data loggers and DTPro software are easy to use, reliable, and can simplify any validation or monitoring process, and can help to save time and money during process monitoring or qualification activities.
Let’s talk validation!
Talk with one of our experts to get your questions answered and see how we can help you solve your validation services pain points.